Mr. Mike Levy
Mike was born in Jerusalem, Israel. He moved to Boca Raton with his family when he was just 6 years old. Mike has lived in the Boca and Delray area ever since.
- Graduated from Boca Raton HS in 1990.
- Mike completed a two-year program at PBCC.
- Mike has been in the automotive business for 25 years.
- Mike has worked at a local Highline Dealership for 4 years.
- He specializes in business management, vehicle sales, and extended warranties.
Mike is happily married to a local interior designer, Kimberly they live 10 minutes away from Edge Automotive with their son.
Mr. Robert Lanzet
Title: Service Manager/ Service Advisor
- United States Army – Heavy Duty Mechanic
- 36 years of automotive experience
- ASE Certified Technician
- ASE Certified Service Consultant
Robert Lanzet grew up in the automotive industry. His father owned a gas station in Long Beach, Long Island, New York where Robert started by washing windows, filling up gas and checking tire pressure for customers beginning at age 9. Robert went on to learn auto mechanics and has experience working on all cars, foreign and domestic. Robert graduated from Long Beach High School and served 4 years in the United States Army as a heavy-duty mechanic. After the military, Robert owned his own automotive repair shop for 4 years but sold the business after he lost his son to cancer. He then went on to management and has been a service manager ever since.
Robert Lanzet is the president of his homeowner’s association and has been a board member for 20 years. He has been a Make-A-Wish volunteer for 9 years. Robert has lived in Florida for 27 years and has been happily married to his wife, Mary Ellen, for 30 years. They have a daughter Rachel, who is a mechanical engineer for Exxon Mobile in Houston.
Mr. Carl J Danciu
Title: Master Tech Mercedes and BMW Specialist
- Carl has been in the automotive business since 1976.
- Carl started in his hometown of Deerfield Beach Florida working at Myers Muffler Shop and attending vocational studies at Northeast Votech Academy.
- Upon completion of his automotive training at Northeast Votech, Carl joined the United States Army where he serviced and repaired all vehicles including Humvee’s, Jeeps, M1A1 Abrams tanks and all military vehicles.
- Carl went on to further his education by becoming certified in both welding and electronics. Upon leaving the Army, Carl joined the team at Mizner Park Citgo where he worked for 14 years.
- Carl then joined the group at Craven Tire where he was a lead mechanic until moving to our shop Edge Automotive. We are very proud to have such an experienced mechanic on our team.
- Carl lives in Boca Raton and is happily married for 21 years to his wife Karen. They have two sons.