CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-06T23:00:25+00:002011 Mazda 3 CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-06T23:00:25+00:00
- Remove wheel from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheel to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Replace front brake pad linings and disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
BRAD F. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/2/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-12-06T23:00:40+00:002016 Mazda CX-5 CRM Mitchell1 2018-12-06T23:00:40+00:00
- CHANGE MOTOR OIL, OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS
- ROTATE TIRES
- DISMOUNT TIRE AND INSTALL PATCH FROM INSIDE, REMOUNT AND BALANCE WHEEL
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- A/C REFRESH
- WATER PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R and I Air Conditioning Drive Belt.]
CELINA M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/4/2018