CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-14T22:00:56+00:002017 MINI Cooper Countryman CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-14T22:00:56+00:00
- CHANGE MOTOR OIL, OIL FILTER, CHECK & TOP OFF FLUIDS
- ROTATE TIRES
- CHECK BRAKE WARNING LIGHT ON
- Replace front brake pad linings and disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors and replace if necessary. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
STEVE K. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/12/2023