2016 Dodge DurangoCRM Mitchell1 2023-02-18T22:58:45+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- TRANSMISSION OIL PAN GASKET &/OR FILTER – Remove & Replace – V8 – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.]
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors and replace if necessary. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
STEPHEN B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/17/2023